Duty to Report
B&B Services is a registered contracting sole proprietor business in the state of Missouri, and by such is required to report any and all OSHA and local safety issues to the proper authorities.
Below you will find a list of safety and hazards B&B Services reports.
- Structural Damage
- Code violations (based off NFPA Guidelines)
- Electrical wiring that does not meet building code
- Public safety concern (Any type)
Listed below is the process of how B&B Services handles our Duty to Report process.
- B&B Services will first bring the issue to the client, and advise on a proper method for the issue to be corrected.
- The client does not have to choose B&B Services to correct the found issue.
- If the client chooses an outside contractor to correct the found issue, the client must provide B&B Services with the name of the contractor for followup to ensure the issue was corrected.
- If the client does not provide B&B Services with the name of the outside contractor, B&B Services will send documentation to the proper authorities stating the found issue and any other relevant material pertaining to the project.
- If the contractor does not acknowledge that the issue is 1. - in progress of being corrected or 2. - is completed, B&B Services will send documentation to the proper authorities stating the found issue and any other relevant material pertaining to the project.
If at anytime B&B Services finds any of the above mentioned issues, or feels a found issue that is not listed above warrants reporting, we reserve the right to do so.
B&B Services reserves the right to adhere to these guidelines regardless of any written or verbal contracts that may be in place. By giving consent to B&B Services to proceed with the start of work, you are agreeing to the terms of our reporting standards.